Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring is in the air & I'll take it (although it's supposed to be Summer)



Like Mother ...Like Daughter

J - quite the model !


The weather here in Bavaria has been incredibly cold and dreary ... leaving me itching for some sunshine & a day out with my camera . On my way home from post ... the sun popped out & I decided it was a photo shoot day ! It was absolutely perfect (aside from a little unruly wind at times) ... I had the opportunity to photograph my best friend & her children , as well as a friend of her daughter- We'll refer to them as the A Family . They all had so much fun and the pictures were amazing ! So thankful to finally have the opportunity to get them in front of my camera ! J - hope you enjoy these Sneak Peeks !

Miss L - Breathtaking

J and her son Mr J - absolutely stunning !


Mr J - LOVE the Red Converse !!! Such a fun little guy to photograph !

Beautiful Miss Z




No comments:

Post a Comment