Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finally joining the world of blogging ... (this should be interesting)




Well , I've been saying I would do this for quite some time now and just haven't , so here goes ! First of all I must say , I have absolutely no idea what I am doing ... so this shall be a learning process.

As many of you know , I started a website for my photos a couple of weeks ago. I was super happy with it UNTIL I found out that a friend might have had her credit card info stolen from that same site. Therefore ... I decided not to take that chance and am currently still searching for the perfect photo hosting site for Simply Brynn Photography.

For now the blog will be the primary avenue for sharing sneak peeks with the goal of establishing a new website this summer. Through this blog I hope to share my passion of photography with the rest of the world ... so take a look and let me know what you think !

No comments:

Post a Comment