Saturday, September 11, 2010

Playing Catch Up ...

Mommy's Princess

Daddy's Boy

Little Love Bug C & her beautiful Mommy


The last month has flown by !!!! Fall is now upon us here in Bavaria - the kiddos are back in school & there's a breeze in the air . With all the changes around here lately , I have had very little time for blogging. This blog (as the name suggests) is my time to CATCH UP !

I am just blown away by the opportunities I have been given for doing what I love . Recently I photographed the Fall Kick Off for a youth ministry here on post (Club Beyond) for a friend . I am also the Historian for our PWOC here in Hohenfels this year & have had some really incredible opportunities for taking photos there. Next week I will be giving "Tips on Photography" at the local Spouses Club Luncheon. Although public speaking is definitely NOT my favorite thing to do, I am greatful for the opportunity to share what I love with those in the community. I thank God for the opportunities He has given me & for using something I'm passionate about to STRETCH me & get me out of my comfort zone !

Last weekend a friend was blessed with the birth of her precious Baby Girl - Princess C ! In this blog you will see a few peeks @ what I captured in our initial session. We will have a full family shoot in a few weeks too which I'm already looking forward to. Thanks A for allowing me to photograph your sweet little angel! She's absolutely PERFECT !

I also had the opportunity to do family photos for a very sweet family here in the community - The A Family . Their children were truly adorable ! Thank you E for allowing me to be a part of your family that day !!!

I hope that you all enjoy this blog & the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them !

Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment