Saturday, June 5, 2010

Picture Perfect Family Shoot

Such a beautiful family !



Miss M - Daddy's Girl


Mr. T - An awesome BIG brother


J & her sweet baby M

One of my favorite shots of the day !


Today was my first official Family Shoot , and w ell ... the title says it all .

Today was in fact "Picture Perfect". The weather was gorgeous - sunshine all around and not a cloud in the bright blue Bavarian sky . When deciding where to do their shoot , Mom (J) wanted to stay close to home and find a place that really fit their adorable young family. I believe she did just that ! These photos were taken in Lupburg ... and I believe these shots truly capture their fun loving spirit. J - thanks for allowing me to capture these special memories for you. Hope you enjoy the peeks of what was captured !

No comments:

Post a Comment